WKSU Sustainers are an essential and vital partner to the station!
Sustainers make ongoing, automatic monthly donations. The donations are automatically deducted from a bank account or credit card every month.
Thousands of listeners have chosen to become WKSU Sustainers. Our sustainers make donations in any amount they are comfortable giving - some donate $3 a month and some give $100.
Your Benefits as a Sustainer
- Entry into ALL fund drive drawings
- Occasional special offers (exclusive WKSU merchandise, event tickets, autographed books, etc.)
- Provides an easy way to fit a donation into your budget
- Ensures you keep supporting the station you depend on
How WKSU Benefits When You Become a Sustainer
- Reliable funding each month that helps the station budget for programming and equipment
- More of your donation is spent on programming instead of administrative costs asking you to renew your support
- With your consistent monthly support (along with other listeners), we can reduce the number of on-air fund drive days - which means hearing more of the programming you enjoy
WKSU Sustainer FAQs:
Is my contribution still tax-deductible?
Yes! You can download a tax receipt through the online member portal.
How can I change my contribution amount?
Simply e-mail us at email@example.com or call 330-346-5677 and we would be happy to assist you.
I need to update my payment method, what do I do?
You can update your payment method by calling 330-346-5677 and we would be happy to assist you.
Other questions, please contact us.