Supporting WKSU is easy when you become a Sustaining Member. You designate the installment contribution amount to be transferred from your debit or credit card account. It is then electronically deposited into our WKSU account. A record of our contributions will appear on your bank, credit union, or credit card statement.
- Providing WKSU with a stable source of income to support the programming you value.
- Reducing the cost of processing payments.
- Decreasing the amount of time needed for on-air fundraising.
- Save hundreds of dollars in postage, paper and administrative costs.
- Decide how much you want to contribute to WKSU, and how often- monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually.
- Select the authorization box on the WKSU pledge form. Installments can be paid from your checking account at your bank or credit union, or you may use a major credit card.
- Sit back and relax. Your installment will be automatically deducted with a record of each transaction appearing on your bank/credit union or credit card statement. Your membership is automatically renewed each year on your membership anniversary date.
It's that easy. If your life changes, you can choose to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly gift. All you have to do is call us at 1-330-672-2132 or send us an email.
How long does it take for my credit card charges or bank/credit union transfers to begin?
We will begin your installments shortly after we receive your authorization for your first payment to be transferred from your bank/credit union account or charged to your credit card. Thereafter, our monthly installments occur on or about the 15th of every month.
Is my contribution still tax-deductible?
Yes! We will send you a tax receipt every January stating your total contributions from the previous year and the fair market value of any thank-you gifts you received during that calendar year.
How can I increase my installment amount?
WKSU will give you the opportunity to upgrade your contribution amount each year when you receive your membership anniversary letter. If you would like to upgrade at any other time, please call or e-mail Membership Services at 330-672-2132 and we will be happy to assist.
What if I have questions about my bank/credit union or credit card statement?
If you have any questions regarding your statement, call us immediately. We will work with you to correct any problems and answer your questions.
How do I stop my automatic transfers if necessary?
To stop your Sustaining Membership, simply call our Membership office at 330-672-2132 or send us a request in writing. You DO NOT need to notify your bank/credit union.
Make YOUR Sustaining Membership Pledge Online