WKSU relies on financial support from the Northeast Ohio community to produce the best in quality public radio! During the Fall Fund Drive, please consider becoming a WKSU member and helping to continue the station's commitment to broadcast excellence.
I would like to pay my membership:
All at once
In monthly credit card installments ($10/minimum per month)
Payroll deduction (Full-time Kent State University Employees only)
*Method of Payment:
*Credit Card Number:
(e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) It is WKSU's policy not to sell or trade member
information, including e-mail addresses. WKSU will use the e-mail address
to inform members of upcoming WKSU events and other information related to
E-Notes, WKSU's twice-monthly e-mail newsletter includes timely updates on
concerts, programs, lectures and other events planned by WKSU. Subscribe to
WKSU's e-mail newsletter by checking the box below. This service is free;
you may unsubscribe at any time.
Yes, I would like to receive WKSU E-Notes
May We Thank You On the Air For Your Pledge?
Your comments are welcome below:
This is a SECURE transaction. Click the button
ONE TIME. Just ONCE is all it takes to send us your completed
pledge form. Your pledge is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
WKSU Fall 2015 Contest Rules:
1. No pledge is necessary to enter
2. One entry per household.
3. WKSU personnel or immediate family are not eligible to win.
4. The prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
5. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
6. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
7. Winners will be notified by telephone within 48 hours of their name being drawn.
8. The winner is liable for all federal, state, and local taxes that apply.
Joshua Bell CD - "Bach"
(Academy of St Martin in the Fields)
Lang Lang CD - "The Mozart Album"