WKSU relies on financial support from the Northeast Ohio community to produce the best in quality public radio! During the Fall Fund Drive, please consider becoming a WKSU member and helping to continue the station's commitment to broadcast excellence.
Dollar for Dollar Challenge
Generous WKSU members have come together to issue this challenge to WKSU listeners. For every dollar pledged during All Things Considered and
Marketplace today, they will match dollar for dollar every contribution up to $6,000.
Drawing Item: Gift Basket from Akronlife
Nice gift basket from Akronlife includes:
- Two tickets to Akron Symphony Orchestra
- Two tickets to EJ Thomas Broadway Series for the performance of The Illusionists on November 19th
- $50 Gift certificate to Twisted restaurant in Medina
- Bottle of Wine
- Wine glasses/corkscrew set
- And numerous other items.
WKSU Fall 2015 Contest Rules:
1. No pledge is necessary to enter
2. One entry per household.
3. WKSU personnel or immediate family are not eligible to win.
4. The prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
5. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
6. You must be 18 years or older to enter.
7. Winners will be notified by telephone within 48 hours of their name being drawn.
8. The winner is liable for all federal, state, and local taxes that apply.