Council is beginning to work with the public to get input on how the money should be used.
Trending from WKSU
Tyler was the most frequently recurring guest star over the 10-year run of Friends, playing the shy barista Gunther.
Flooding was reported across the San Francisco Bay Area while the National Weather Service's Sacramento office warned of "potentially historic rain."
NPR's David Folkenflik speaks with Dr. Noreen Womack, a pediatrician in Idaho, about preparing to vaccinate children in an area where many people are hesitant to vaccination.
NPR's David Folkenflik speaks with journalist Rachel Sugar about the joys of apple picking in the fall. And why she thinks it's way too easy.
Turkey's President Tayyip Erdogan has told his Foreign Ministry to expel 10 ambassadors, including the U.S., for demanding the release of businessman Osman Karvara, who has been imprisoned by Turkey.
NPR's David Folkenflik speaks with Ama Francis, who works on climate displacement with the International Refugee Assistance Project, about the growing threat of climate migration.
NPR's David Folkenflik speaks with climate reporter Geoff Dembicki about the launch of the Fox Weather streaming service and concerns over how Fox News covers climate change.
Idris Elba, Jonathan Majors, Regina King and Zazie Beetz star in Jeumes Samuel's western, which has a fictional story, but is based on real people.
The U.S. government is still trying to figure out what is causing Havana syndrome ailments. Years ago, microwave radiation directed against U.S. officials was documented abroad.
The singer of Jay and the Americans was known as the voice in 1960s hits including "This Magic Moment" and "Come a Little Bit Closer."
It isn't the first gun death on a set, but Hutchins' shooting has refocused attention on the safe use of firearms by the entertainment world and raised the question of whether they should be banned.
A 1992 law called for all records surrounding the assassination to be made public, but the National Archives says it needs more time to review the files to ensure their release wouldn't cause harm.
- Detecting 'forever chemicals' like PFAS is costly and difficult
- Diversifying the Adirondacks, one whitewater rafting trip – or hike – at a time
- Biden's still on the road, trying to sell Americans on his spending bill
- A closer look at being unemployed during the pandemic
- Sunday Puzzle: It's All About The Categories
The View from Pluto
- Officials in Austin cut police budgets last year, then refunded them this year
- An Indiana town is wooing new residents with on-demand grandparents
- Thousands try to claim asylum are causing a humanitarian crisis at the Polish border
- In 2009, he filed a freedom of information request. Twelve years later he got answers
- Duran Duran's 15th studio album 'Future Past'
- School board meetings have gotten heated; this one in California is on a new level
- China is removing domes from mosques as part of a push to make them more 'Chinese'
- The superstar teachers of our Student Podcast Challenge
- Thousands of workers are opting to get fired, rather than take the vaccine
- HBO's 'Insecure' soars by staying true to its revolutionary mission