Council is beginning to work with the public to get input on how the money should be used.
Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
The college of business is renamed after a donor who has given the largest gift in the university's history.
The officer’s use of deadly force was based on his understanding of the situation and was within the bounds of the law, Attorney General Dave Yost said.
Morning Headlines: Tornadoes Likely Touched Down in Stark, Lake Counties; Ohio’s COVID Case Rate Continues to DropThe National Weather Service on Thursday issued 11 tornado warnings throughout Northeast Ohio yesterday, the most during a single event since 2005; Ohio’s coronavirus case rate is at 420 case per 100,000 residents; a newly surfaced text exchange between then-FirstEnergy executives give a new peek into the favors the company got from Ohio’s top utility regulator; and more stories.
Cleveland mayoral candidate Justin Bibb outraised and outspent his opponent Kevin Kelley in the weeks leading up to and following the Sept. 14 primary, according to new unaudited fundraising disclosures released Thursday by the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections. Bibb’s campaign reported almost $523,000 in contributions and nearly $429,000 in expenditures between Aug. 26 and Oct. 13. Kelley raised more than $416,000 and spent more than $330,000.
The city wants to spend $10 million in federal stimulus money from the American Rescue Plan Act to prevent foreclosure of the shopping center.
The Franklin County Treasurer's Office put the property on the list of liens to be sold Nov. 1 because of missed and delinquent property tax payments.
- Summit County is Offering Booster Shots Starting This Week
- Abandoned Canton Airport Puts Drone in Its Place: on the Ground. OH Really?
- More Woolly Aphids in the Yard This Year? OH Really?
- The Northern Border Re-opens Today, But What If You Want to Travel to the U.S. from Canada?
- You Can Get a Replacement Vaccine Card. OH Really?
The View from Pluto
- Four Years Into Their Rebuild, the Young Cavs Must 'Show Promise' This Season
- The Browns Kicker Carousel Stops at Chase McLaughlin
- Ushering in the Guardians Era and Honoring the 100-Year Legacy of the Indians
- 'One of Their Finest Moments': Playoff Baseball Returns to Akron After 2020 Shutdown
- 'Tough, Smart, Accountable': The Browns' 2020 Mantra Carries into a New Season with Bigger Expectations
- Cleveland Scene's Jeff Niesel on the 2021 Rock Hall Class and Chatting with the Go-Go's
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Turns the Spotlight on Cleveland's Music Scene
- Holden Laurence Releases 'Cathartic' New EP
- Shuffle's Most Anticipated New Releases of Fall 2021
- Eclectic Musical Duo Sunflurry Flee New Orleans and Grow New Roots in Akron