The storm system could leave more than a foot of snow and in excess of a quarter inch of ice in some areas, the National Weather Service warned.
Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
Thirty-year-old Adam Weakley was found unresponsive in his cell Saturday evening, the statement said. He was brought to MetroHealth Medical Center and pronounced dead about an hour later.
Sellers' campaign announced his departure in a news release Saturday morning.
Cleveland Clinic plans to comply with the national health care employee COVID-19 vaccination mandate after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the requirement Thursday, officials said.
The COVID-19 drive-thru testing site at Summa Health’s Akron headquarters will close Sunday due to a steep drop in demand; Hudson schools is losing a partner in its college credit courses following a scandal surrounding parents’ angry reaction to a writing prompt; The Cleveland Clinic is pledging $50 million to help make city homes safe from lead paint; and more stories.
In the ruling striking down Ohio's new legislative maps, Republican Chief Justice Maureen O'Connor wrote that Ohioans "have the power to again amend the Ohio Constitution."
Some lawmakers think moving the candidate filing deadline is an option that should be considered nowThe Ohio Supreme Court's decision invalidating maps is prompting lawmakers to think about pushing back the Feb. 2 filing deadline.
The View from Pluto
- A playoff-bound Big Ben and the Steelers add to a frustrating year for the Browns
- What went wrong with the Browns and what's next?
- The Cleveland Guardians may have found a new minority owner in David Blitzer
- Terry Pluto's "Vintage Browns" shares memories of "the last great era" of Cleveland football
- Why Joe Moorhead is leaving a $1 million job to try to turn around Akron football
- From open mics to home recordings: how the pandemic changed Ray Flanagan’s approach to music
- Shuffle's favorite local music of 2021
- Cleveland composer creates Sonata #6 Project to connect music and visual art
- Akron hip-hop duo Free Black! explores socioeconomic themes on 'Black Tuesday!'
- Hometown Rock Hall Inductee Dave Grohl Is a Catalyst for Warren’s Revival