The business of recycling has changed — China is no longer buying. And communities in Northeast Ohio and across the country are feeling the economic squeeze. In this installment of our series Reduce, Reuse, Refocus, we took a look at emerging recycling technologies and how they could someday make recycling more economically viable.
Changes in international markets along with skyrocketing processing costs have thrown the industry into a tailspin. In this first installment of our series Reduce, Reuse, Refocus, we sort through the confusion about recycling.
- One Northeast Ohio Mall Has Hope Amid Struggles Facing Other Shopping Centers
- Researcher Says 'Armored Shorelines' Contributing to Great Lakes Erosion Issues
- Reduce Reuse Refocus: A Recycling Guide for Northeast Ohio
- Two Medical Conditions Being Reconsidered for Ohio's Medical Marijuana Program
- The View From Pluto: To Salvage the Season, the Cavs Nab an All-Star Nobody Wanted