Baseball’s cheating scandal is creating waves in Cleveland. Several Indians players, including pitcher Mike Clevinger, are blasting Major League Baseball for not coming down harder on the Houston Astros. An investigation found that the Astros stole pitching signals to help their batters during their 2017 World Series run. They used a combination of technology and banging a garbage can. WKSU sports commentator Terry Pluto says players have a right to be angry.
- Chapel Hill Mall Avoids Power Shutoff While Facing Foreclosure
- Akron Judge Clarifies Amendments to Eviction Rules
- Penney's Closure at Chapel Hill Mall Could Help Other Retail in Area
- OPERS Board Members Approve Changes, Reductions In Healthcare Assistance
- Federal SNAP Changes Restrict Benefits For 29 Ohio Counties