From Atari to Xbox, the world of video games has grown from arcade subculture into a multi-billion dollar industry. An exhibition of video game artwork—both inspired by and created in virtual worlds—is now on display at the Akron Art Museum. On this week's State of the Arts, we delve into the landscape of "Open World: Video Games and Contemporary Art."
- How Did Ohio's Most Liberal City End Up With Its Most Conservative Congressman?
- Exploradio: Created in Cleveland, Appreciative Inquiry Has Transformed the World of Management
- MetroHealth, LGBT Center of Greater Cleveland Partner On New Clinic Opening Tuesday
- New Akron School Board Member Is Making History
- Summit County Democrats Sweep General Election