General Motors CEO Mary Barra joined negotiators at the bargaining table, an indication that a deal may be near to end a monthlong strike by the United Auto Workers union that has paralyzed the company's factories.
- A News Experiment Begins in Youngstown
- Group Has One Week Left to Collect Enough Signatures to Get Energy Bill on the Ballot
- Otterbein University Prepares to Host Democratic Presidential Debate
- Summit Lake's Revival Provides a Model for Turning Around a Neighborhood
- Summit County Leaders Prepare for Opioid Trial