The announcement that the 150-year-old Youngstown Vindicator will cease publication at the end of August came as a shock to at least one top Mahoning Valley business leader. But he says there are still possibilities for saving print journalism in the city.
- Watershed: Decades of Dedication Cleaned a Poisoned Ashtabula River
- Watershed: Advocates Look to a Brighter Future for Lorain's Black River
- Watershed: State of the Cuyahoga
- Two Akron Parks Win Money For Improvements
- Cleveland Clinic Announces First Successful In-Utero Surgery on Fetus With Spina Bifida