The City of Akron has partnered with local sustainability organizations to institute a Recycle Right campaign. ReWorks and Keep Akron Beautiful will work with the city to teach residents how to properly recycle. Keep Akron Beautiful CEO, Jacqui Ricchiuti, says people need a refresher on what is recyclable. “We know that our residents want to recycle and they want to recycle right, but in the past there’s been a lot of mixed messaging about recycling in Akron," Ricchiutti said. "So, we just...
- Shuffle: DreamStates Bring Trans Activism to the Forefront with Positive Pop
- Construction Zone Question to 'OH Really?' Elicits Surprising Answer
- Another Execution Scheduled as State Works on New Lethal Injection Protocol
- Akron Cooperative Farms Offers Space for Gardening and Gathering
- 'Cicada Safari' App Lets Citizens Help Scientists Go Cicada Spotting