The future of Ohio’s two nuclear plants remains up in the air as a bailout package, House Bill 6, works its way through the state legislature. The package would throw a lifeline to bankrupt FirstEnergy Solutions . Its former parent company, FirstEnergy hosted shareholders at its annual meeting in Akron Tuesday. Protesters were there too.
- City of Akron to Debut Recycle Right Campaign
- Shuffle: DreamStates Bring Trans Activism to the Forefront with Positive Pop
- Construction Zone Question to 'OH Really?' Elicits Surprising Answer
- Another Execution Scheduled as State Works on New Lethal Injection Protocol
- Akron Cooperative Farms Offers Space for Gardening and Gathering
What started as a Twitter battle has built up to be an all-out feud between presidential candidates Gov . John Kasich and Donald Trump. Statehouse correspondent Andy Chow talked to a campaign analyst on what this might signal for the future of Kasich’s run. From his comments on Sunday morning talk shows to social media posts -- Gov . John Kasich seems to be positioning himself as the main thorn in Donald Trump’s heel. The newest ad from the Kasich campaign slams Trump for apparently mocking a...