Motorists may have to change their commutes to downtown Akron as the Ohio Department of Transportation completes a construction project in a busy area. Starting Monday, the I-76 westbound to South Broadway ramp will be closed for two weeks as ODOT ties in a new ramp.
- Meet The People In Trump's Orbit Who The Mueller Report Says Ignored His Orders
- READ: The Mueller Report, With Redactions
- Mueller Report: Trump Tried To Stop Investigation Fearing His Presidency Was Over
- All The Criminal Charges To Emerge From Robert Mueller's Investigation
- The Russia Investigations: What You Need To Know About Russian 'Active Measures'