The Cleveland Browns will try to re-group on their home field Thursday, as they host the Bengals less than a week after an embarrassing season-opening loss in Baltimore. And they'll have 6,000 fans in the stands cheering for a win. WKSU’s sports commentator Terry Pluto said the team has some work to do.
- Summit County Officials Conduct Second Mass Coronavirus Testing
- New Ohio Health Director Joan Duwve Withdraws From Position
- The View From Pluto: A New Staff and No Preseason Spell a Likely Slow Start for the Browns
- Derf's Graphic Novel About May 4th Delivers an Emotional Wallop
- As Wayne County Sees Community Spread of Coronavirus, Churches Adjust
As the fall semester kicks into gear, college campuses have become the pandemic's newest hot spots. The New York Times reports there are more than 88,000 coronavirus cases at the nation's colleges and universities. Scott Carlson, a senior writer at The Chronicle of Higher Education , isn't surprised by those numbers. "A lot of people thought that there would be an explosion of cases on campus," Carlson says. "Most of the students that I talked to — for example, at USC — they all knew that the...