A new analysis by the nonprofit, Partnership for Policy Integrity finds that “trade secret” chemicals were injected into gas and oil wells nearly 11,000 times in Ohio for over five years.
- 100 Arrested in Human Trafficking Sting Operation
- Hiram College's New Price Model Could Lead to Nationwide Change
- The View From Pluto: The Cavs Mourn the Loss of Their Hometown Voice
- The View Beyond Pluto: 5 Things the Browns Must Fix to Beat the Jets
- Judge Wins Reelection to Third Term as Barberton Mayor