Council is beginning to work with the public to get input on how the money should be used.
Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
Morning Headlines: Cleveland Clinic Sues Over Fake N-95 Masks; Bill Would Ban Gender Transitioning Treatments for ChildrenCleveland Clinic has filed a federal lawsuit claiming it’s among hospitals that received shipments of fake N-95 masks; proposed legislation in Ohio would prohibit children under 18 from getting some medical treatments for gender transitioning; FirstEnergy successor Energy Harbor has begun a hydrogen fuel project at its Davis-Besse nuclear plant in Northwest Ohio; and more stories.
Jarrett Allen led Cleveland with 25 points, while Collin Sexton and rookie Evan Mobley added 17 each.
Dave Grohl Alley is a roadside attraction dedicated to the two-time Rock Hall inductee that has come to mean so much more to a committed group of Warren residents.
Sponsors of the bill say children under 18 should not receive hormone blockers or surgery to transition to a different gender.
A bipartisan bill in the Ohio Senate would allow some teenagers to work later on a night before going to school the next morning.
State Auditor Keith Faber's office wrote to the State Teachers Retirement System informing the system of the plans for the special audit.
- Summit County is Offering Booster Shots Starting This Week
- Abandoned Canton Airport Puts Drone in Its Place: on the Ground. OH Really?
- More Woolly Aphids in the Yard This Year? OH Really?
- The Northern Border Re-opens Today, But What If You Want to Travel to the U.S. from Canada?
- You Can Get a Replacement Vaccine Card. OH Really?
The View from Pluto
- Four Years Into Their Rebuild, the Young Cavs Must 'Show Promise' This Season
- The Browns Kicker Carousel Stops at Chase McLaughlin
- Ushering in the Guardians Era and Honoring the 100-Year Legacy of the Indians
- 'One of Their Finest Moments': Playoff Baseball Returns to Akron After 2020 Shutdown
- 'Tough, Smart, Accountable': The Browns' 2020 Mantra Carries into a New Season with Bigger Expectations
- Cleveland Scene's Jeff Niesel on the 2021 Rock Hall Class and Chatting with the Go-Go's
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Turns the Spotlight on Cleveland's Music Scene
- Holden Laurence Releases 'Cathartic' New EP
- Shuffle's Most Anticipated New Releases of Fall 2021
- Eclectic Musical Duo Sunflurry Flee New Orleans and Grow New Roots in Akron