CMSD CEO Eric Gordon said the school district has boosted its camera coverage and improved other safety measures, while loosening its COVID-19 prevention measures.
Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
Teachers and their advocates suggest several reasons for the shortage, and a new study from a progressive group backs up at least one of them.
Commentator Terry Pluto talks about how the first-place Guardians have defied the odds to become one of baseball's hottest teams.
When a reporter's stepdad tested positive for COVID-19 on a holiday weekend, chaos ensued. How did telehealth affect his treatment?
The National Basketball Association announced Tuesday that there are no games scheduled for November 8 in an effort to encourage fans to vote in the 2022 midterms.
These are the first comments on the attempted attack on the FBI office in Cincinnati last week, which resulted in a police standoff and the shooting death of the 42-year-old suspect by law enforcement.
Gov. Mike DeWine (R-Ohio) noted the money comes from the American Rescue Plan, which passed Congress last year with no support from any Republican representatives or senators.
- OH Really? How to pronounce Cuyahoga
- Cornering the spelling, punctuation of street names. OH Really?
- The road to Blossom is paved with Steels Corners. OH Really?
- Cuyahoga County keeps its feet on the ground while reaching for the 'Heights.' OH Really?
- Backyard Bird Count in Cleveland, Akron this weekend
The View from Pluto
- Beloved on the field and in the broadcast booth, Cleveland's Jack Graney gets Baseball Hall of Fame honors
- Deshaun Watson’s six-game suspension is a win for the Browns, but the fan base is split
- A hard-fought journey: Voice of the Browns Jimmy Donovan enters 24th year in the broadcast booth
- It doesn't stop with DeShaun Watson. Why the NFL needs to investigate the Houston Texans
- Guardians' trades, prospects pay off with All-Stars Ramírez, Giménez and Clase
- Medina native Rob Harvilla's podcast takes listeners through the music of the '90s
- From closures to new ways of working, independent music venues face uncertain future
- New book on former Cleveland music venue Speak In Tongues details its lasting spirit
- As Tri-C JazzFest returns to Playhouse Square, Cleveland's jazz scene looks for ways to thrive
- Ravenna rapper Chanelle Kazadi on track to 'Make It Work' in music