The head of the federal agency wants to see more young people in cybersecurity
Trending from 89.7 WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
Morning Headlines: Holmes County-Based Missionary Members Kidnapped in Haiti; Pro Football HOF President David Baker RetiringU.S. officials are working with Haitian authorities to try to secure the release of 12 adults and five children with an Ohio-based missionary group who were abducted by a gang notorious for killings, kidnappings and extortion; Pro Football Hall of Fame President David Baker has announced his retirement; COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations continue to trend downward in Ohio; and more stories.
Semi-professional soccer is coming to the city next year. Akron City FC plans to be a part of Akron sports for years to come.
The community development entity accepts its biggest allocation of tax credits ever.
Despite home construction typically dipping during cold weather, the inventory is expected to rise slightly because of the white hot housing market.
The bill is officially on hold, for now.
The team says it's considering improving accessibility at First Energy Stadium, but fans who are calling for better accommodations say they are still waiting for change.
- Cleveland Might Never Get Another NHL Franchise. OH Really?
- Summit County is Offering Booster Shots Starting This Week
- Abandoned Canton Airport Puts Drone in Its Place: on the Ground. OH Really?
- More Woolly Aphids in the Yard This Year? OH Really?
- The Northern Border Re-opens Today, But What If You Want to Travel to the U.S. from Canada?
The View from Pluto
- Browns Quarterback Baker Mayfield is Taking the Heat for the Team's Struggles. Is it Fair?
- Ushering in the Guardians Era and Honoring the 100-Year Legacy of the Indians
- 'One of Their Finest Moments': Playoff Baseball Returns to Akron After 2020 Shutdown
- 'Tough, Smart, Accountable': The Browns' 2020 Mantra Carries into a New Season with Bigger Expectations
- Behind the Trade That Sent Cavs Hometown Fan Favorite Larry Nance Jr. to Portland
- Cleveland Scene's Jeff Niesel on the 2021 Rock Hall Class and Chatting with the Go-Go's
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Turns the Spotlight on Cleveland's Music Scene
- Holden Laurence Releases 'Cathartic' New EP
- Shuffle's Most Anticipated New Releases of Fall 2021
- Eclectic Musical Duo Sunflurry Flee New Orleans and Grow New Roots in Akron