Remote learning, hybrid schedules, and socially distanced classrooms have forced teachers to adapt to a radically new version of schooling.
A series of personal essays from community leaders in Stark County on the relevance of Black History Month in 2021.
Trending from 89.7 WKSU
- Summit County Public Health Switches to Lottery System for Vaccine Appointments
- Pandemic Forces Changes to Delivery of Wraparound Services to K-12 Students and Families
- Making House Calls to Meet Cleveland Students' Needs During COVID-19
- UA Business Researcher Expects Goodyear Deal to Generate Jobs
- New Ohio Democratic Party Chair Faces Big Challenges
From the WKSU Newsroom
The four-day period is only for extenuating circumstances
Morning Headlines: Cleveland Council Member Accused of Stealing $127K From City; COVID-19 Cases Tick UpA longtime Cleveland City Council member accused stealing $127,000 of city and federal money has been indicted on multiple federal charges; new coronavirus cases ticked up Tuesday to more than 2,700; shares of Canton-based TimkenSteel soared on Tuesday following a “buy” recommendation from a stock analyst; and more stories.
The University of Akron is underway with its COVID-19 wastewater monitoring project, where a team collects wastewater samples from on-campus facilties, attempting to measure copies of a gene from the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
ODJFS has identified 77,000 claims in the past two weeks as fraudulent, adding to the thousands of claims already marked as fake in the unemployment compensation system.
Bob Cupp says the state needs to have "some reasonable legislative oversight" with emergency orders of this kind.
- Listener Asks OH Really? About Status of Voter-Approved Redistricting Reforms
- Where Can You Get the COVID Vaccine and Are There Any Side Effects to Be Worried About? OH Really?
- OH Really? Checks COVID Vaccine Efficacy and Answers Questions About Travel
- OH Really? Explores COVID's Impact on the Cost of Health Care
- Doctors and Health Departments Working to Get You the COVID Vaccine. OH Really?
The View from Pluto
- Remembering Marty Schottenheimer and the 'Last Golden Age' of Browns Football
- Baseball Hall of Fame Voter Pluto on Why No New Players Will Be Inducted This Year
- After Five Straight Losing Seasons, Cleveland State Basketball Is 'Winning by Committee'
- Rising Above Racism and Giving Back: Hank Aaron’s Life After Becoming Baseball's Home Run King
- Cleveland Baseball's Painful New Era
- Shuffle: Akron Musicians Go 'Solo' on Compilation of Songs Recorded at Home During the Pandemic
- Songwriter Ben Gage Turns House Concerts into High-Quality, Pandemic-Safe Livestreams
- Author Adele Bertei Rewrites the Legacy of One of Cleveland's Underground Punk Icons
- 'Music is My Medicine': Uno Lady’s Experimental Album Offers Guided Meditations for a Busy Mind
- Shuffle's Favorite Local Music of 2020