Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
Among the proposals is a bill to appropriate money to Ohio nursing homes.
Morning Headlines: Jury holds pharmacies responsible for role in opioid crisis; state troopers to get 1,500 new body camerasA federal jury says CVS, Walgreens and Walmart pharmacies didn’t do enough to stop the flow of opioid pills into Lake and Trumbull counties in Northeast Ohio; Ohio will join a growing number of states whose highway troopers are equipped with body cameras; COVID cases remain high across Ohio heading into the Thanksgiving holiday; and more stories.
Kent State University’s football team is having sustained success for the first time in decades with coach Sean Lewis and quarterback Dustin Crum.
Cleveland City Council offered few specifics Tuesday in a committee hearing on Mayor Frank Jackson’s proposed COVID relief spending, despite earlier criticism of the plan.
Gas prices are hefty across the country as Thanksgiving weekend approaches and President Joe Biden has announced a plan to tap federal oil reserves to help alleviate the higher costs. Cleveland-area residents aren’t sure how to feel about the decision.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is expecting 280,000 air travelers over the Thanksgiving holiday season that began last Friday and runs through Monday, Nov. 29.
The View from Pluto
- Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski is having his 'rookie' year
- 'There's magic in those voices': reflecting on the Cleveland sports radio titans lost this year
- The Browns' AFC North Has Become a Young Quarterback Battle
- Four Years Into Their Rebuild, the Young Cavs Must 'Show Promise' This Season
- Browns Quarterback Baker Mayfield is Taking the Heat for the Team's Struggles. Is it Fair?
- Akron hip-hop duo Free Black! explores socioeconomic themes on 'Black Tuesday!'
- Hometown Rock Hall Inductee Dave Grohl Is a Catalyst for Warren’s Revival
- Cleveland Scene's Jeff Niesel on the 2021 Rock Hall Class and Chatting with the Go-Go's
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Turns the Spotlight on Cleveland's Music Scene
- Holden Laurence Releases 'Cathartic' New EP