Some parents in Ashtabula County say their kids have fallen behind during remote learning because they lack adequate internet access at home.
Trending from 89.7 WKSU
- Pregnant Women, Childcare Workers, Law Enforcement Soon Eligible For COVID Vaccine
- Ohio Might Soon Move COVID Vaccine Eligibility Down to 60 Years Old
- DeWine Dangles Hope for Return to Normal, Taking First Steps to Lift Pandemic Restrictions
- There's a Grace Period for Your Second Vaccine Dose. OH Really?
- WAKC Alumni Look Back, Decades After TV News Left Town
From the WKSU Newsroom
Morning Headlines: Summit Elections Board Placed Under State Oversight; John Carroll University Eliminates Tenure ProtectionsThe Summit County Board of Elections is being placed under state oversight and faces other repercussions following a series of errors; John Carroll University is eliminating tenure protections for faculty starting next fall; a spokesman says Gov. Mike DeWine has no immediate plans to lift the statewide mask mandate; and more stories.
The most recent version includes restoring funding cuts to public transit and additional funding for the highway patrol, while reducing proposed fines and fees in other areas.
Anthony Gonzalez is among 10 Republicans in the House of Representatives who voted to remove the president from office.
Utilities for All is asking for fairness and transparency in how Cleveland handles utility shut-offs during the pandemic.
With the use of a new app, the hospital hopes to improve communication among athletes, parents and staff providing care.
Ohio’s major league professional hockey team is back on the ice in front of fans after the governor signed an order allowing up to 25% capacity for indoor sports.
A series of personal essays from community leaders in Stark County on the relevance of Black History Month in 2021.
- Listener Asks OH Really? About Status of Voter-Approved Redistricting Reforms
- Where Can You Get the COVID Vaccine and Are There Any Side Effects to Be Worried About? OH Really?
- OH Really? Checks COVID Vaccine Efficacy and Answers Questions About Travel
- OH Really? Explores COVID's Impact on the Cost of Health Care
- Doctors and Health Departments Working to Get You the COVID Vaccine. OH Really?
The View from Pluto
- Honoring Northeast Ohio's Forgotten Olympic Gold Medalist Paul Drayton
- 'The Game is His Oxygen': Ailing Tribe Manager Terry Francona Remains Committed to Cleveland
- Remembering Marty Schottenheimer and the 'Last Golden Age' of Browns Football
- Baseball Hall of Fame Voter Pluto on Why No New Players Will Be Inducted This Year
- After Five Straight Losing Seasons, Cleveland State Basketball Is 'Winning by Committee'
- Akron Musicians Go 'Solo' on Compilation of Songs Recorded at Home During the Pandemic
- Songwriter Ben Gage Turns House Concerts into High-Quality, Pandemic-Safe Livestreams
- Author Adele Bertei Rewrites the Legacy of One of Cleveland's Underground Punk Icons
- 'Music is My Medicine': Uno Lady’s Experimental Album Offers Guided Meditations for a Busy Mind
- Shuffle's Favorite Local Music of 2020