Living under the coronavirus umbrella has changed the daily routine of millions of Americans, including the staff at WKSU.
- Morning Headlines: DeWine Weighs Extending Stay-At-Home Order; Ohio COVID-19 Cases Exceed 2,000
- Akron General President Says the Stay-at-Home Order Is Buying His Staff Time to Prepare
- Ohio Extends SNAP, Medicaid Benefits For Six Months Due To Coronavirus
- Akron and Cities Across Ohio are Quiet as the Country Waits for the Coronavirus Peak
- Akron Agencies Work to Communicate Coronavirus Information to Immigrants
The NCAA is giving all Division I college athletes an extra season of eligibility to make up for this spring that was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic. WKSU sports commentator Terry Pluto said the decision mostly affects graduating seniors who play sports like baseball, softball, lacrosse and golf.