Updated at 12:12 p.m. ET The House Judiciary Committee on Friday approved two articles of impeachment against President Trump, making him the fourth president in American history to face impeachment. In contrast to Thursday's contentious back-and-forth between the two parties, Friday's session was devoid of rancor, or even any debate. Immediately after calling the session to order, Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., ordered two votes, one for each article. Both were...
- The House Passed Its Prescription Drug Plan — Here's What's In It
- Akron Legislator Says State Overstepping with Ban on Plastic Bag Bans
- The View From Pluto: Cavs Fan Vote Cements the Legacy of Mark Price
- Akron Restarts Academy to Boost Police Ranks
- Klaus Nomi Film Takes Top Prize at Highland Square Film Festival