Former Ohio Gov. John Kasich speaks about the GOP's unwillingness to contradict President Trump, who still refuses to accept the results of the presidential election.
Trending from 89.7 WKSU
- Two Future Bike Trails Could Link Akron's Former Tire Plants, Northern Summit County
- FirstEnergy Statements Could Support Broad Scope for PUCO-ordered Audit
- Borges Speaks Out on FirstEnergy Federal Racketeering Case
- Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and Others Issue Stay at Home Advisories
- What Fake News Reveals About the Origins of Beliefs and Bias
From the WKSU Newsroom
Morning Headlines: Ohio Tops 8,000 Cases Sunday, Data Still Incomplete; Akron Public Schools Pauses “Remote Plus” PlanAround 8,100 new COVID-19 cases were reported in Ohio on Sunday and another 200 hospitalizations; Akron Public Schools is pausing plans for some students to return to the classroom as COVID-19 cases spike; Cleveland's shuttered I-X Center is getting a new use as space for Purell major GOJO Industries; and more stories.
Infectious Disease Specialist Dr. Kristin Englund, and Summit County Health Commissioner Donna Skoda, take your questions.
The new bins will be placed near participating businesses in the county.
Updated: 5:01 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020 Local public libraries are once again reducing services as Cuyahoga County enters a stay-at-home advisory and coronavirus cases continue to rise.
The law calls for a recount to be conducted by retabulating every ballot through a scanner, the same way they were originally counted in the days following the Nov. 3 election.
His Saturday night statement came soon after a federal judge dismissed a Trump campaign lawsuit challenging the election results in Pennsylvania.
- Testing Wastewater for Coronavirus. OH Really?
- Kent State Offers Mass Coronavirus Testing; In-Person Classes Continue Until Thanksgiving Break
- From 18 to 87, Summit County Voters Sound Off. OH Really?
- OH Really? Answers Your 2020 Voting Questions
- You Can Bring a Cheat Sheet into the Voting Booth, but What to Wear? OH Really? Finds Answers
The View from Pluto
- After Eight Months Away From the Court, the Cavs Return With the Fifth Pick in the NBA Draft
- The Browns Drive to Break Their Nearly 20-Year Playoff Drought
- The First to Cancel the Season, MAC Football Returns the Right Way
- Remembering the Akron Basketball Coach Who 'Reflects the Heartbeat of the City'
- How the Indians Can Rise Above a Painful, Cost-Cutting Offseason
- Area Independent Music Venues Fight to Stay Afloat as COVID-19 Cases Spike
- Trumpeter Theresa May Shares the 'Calluses' Black Women Build in the Classical World
- Backline Cleveland Announces Winners of Its Music Accelerator Program
- In a Year of Racial Unrest, the "Nine Lives Project" Shifts the Focus to Celebrating Black Life
- Shuffle: Justin Tibbs Starts a Dialogue About Race with His '#BlackInAmerica' Performance