Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) announced that he will not seek re-election in 2022, blaming the worsening "partisan gridlock" in Congress.
Trending from 89.7 WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
Morning Headlines: Shots Fired Into Home of State Health Official; Ohioans 75 and Older Now Eligible for VaccineAuthorities say shots were fired over the weekend into a home owned by an Ohio health department official; beginning today, Ohioans age 75 and older are eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccine; the state reported 4,481 cases of COVID-19 on Sunday and 31 deaths; and more stories.
Museum CEO Greg Harris says 2021 will be better than 2020 when the pandemic forced the facility's closure and the cancellation of in-person events.
Blaming the pandemic for negatively impacting state revenue, Gov. Mike DeWine has ordered budget cuts, but also restored some of the money that was cut from K-12 and higher ed last year.
Caithness Energy started building a gas plant next door to the Youngs property in Guernsey County, where they train horses. It has altered everything about their retirement dream.
The free program helps those who participate stay in recovery with a more intensive treatment approach.
The running estimated cost so far is about $850,000 for the week leading up to Joe Biden's inauguration.
- OH Really? Explores COVID's Impact on the Cost of Health Care
- Doctors and Health Departments Working to Get You the COVID Vaccine. OH Really?
- A Look at Current COVID Vaccines and Those Coming. OH Really?
- Stark County Medical Director Says Despite Coronavirus Vaccine, People Need to Stay Vigilant
- Is Your Family Reported if You Test Positive for Coronavirus? OH Really? Finds Out
The View from Pluto
- Browns Embrace the Underdog Role as Playoff Run Continues in Kansas City
- The Browns are Dealt a Big Blow as Stefanski, Others are Sidelined with COVID-19 For Sunday's Playoff Game
- The View From Pluto: The Browns Face a Win or Go Home Game Against The Steelers
- After Nine Months Off the Court, The Cavs Are Back. Can They Get Your Attention?
- Cleveland Baseball Fans Enter a Winter of Changes
- 'Music is My Medicine': Uno Lady’s Experimental Album Offers Guided Meditations for a Busy Mind
- Shuffle's Favorite Local Music of 2020
- From Virtual Collaboration to Finding Motivation: Creating Music During COVID
- Area Independent Music Venues Fight to Stay Afloat as COVID-19 Cases Spike
- Trumpeter Theresa May Shares the 'Calluses' Black Women Build in the Classical World
Science & Technology