The Cavs are likely to keep making bold moves heading into Thursday's NBA draft. The team has assembled a new coaching staff in the offseason that has no pro experience but an eye for young talent. They followed the hiring of Michigan’s John Beilein as head coach by bringing in University of California women’s coach Lindsay Gottlieb as an assistant. WKSU commentator Terry Pluto says it was a very unconventional move.
- The View From Pluto: Major League Baseball's System of Draft, Sign and 'See Ya in Four Years'
- David Giffels Is on a Quest to Understand Ohio
- 50 Years Young: How The Music Of 'Sesame Street' Keeps Up With The Times
- Can You Reshape Your Brain's Response To Pain?
- Ohio Farms Rush to Plant Crops After Severe Weather, Struggle to Stay on Track