House Speaker Bob Cupp (R-Lima) says leaders need to have more conversations on the issue of bail reform.
Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
The legislation, commonly known as a "trigger" law, would ban abortion in almost all cases.
An email sent to the university community stated that it was unclear when exactly the swastika was painted. The symbol has since been removed from the campus and Kent State police are still investigating.
Ohio Department of Health has applied for federal waivers to remove some WIC restrictions so low-income families have increased choices in infant formula; Nan Whaley is criticizing Gov. Mike DeWine's slow response to the ongoing shortage; Ohio House Speaker Bob Cupp has delayed voting on a constitutional amendment to reform bail-setting laws; and more stories.
Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month with Cleveland Asian Festival or visit new events at Van Aken District, Playhouse Square and Karamu House.
Nan Whaley, the Democratic nominee for Ohio governor, says other states are doing a better job at helping low-income parents afford baby formula.
Jamie Dimon spoke to members of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce in a Statehouse event.
- Cornering the spelling, punctuation of street names. OH Really?
- The road to Blossom is paved with Steels Corners. OH Really?
- Cuyahoga County keeps its feet on the ground while reaching for the 'Heights.' OH Really?
- Backyard Bird Count in Cleveland, Akron this weekend
- Some robins love winter in Ohio. OH Really?
The View from Pluto
- 25 years after forming a team with LeBron James in Akron, Keith Dambrot and Dru Joyce III reunite on the sidelines
- The Browns add depth and find a kicker, but fail to unload their former quarterback in the draft
- Former Kent State quarterback Dustin Crum will try his luck in the NFL Draft
- Behind the NFL's tanking investigation into the Browns, and what the league should do about it
- Who is the Guardians' break-out star rookie Steven Kwan?
- Dan Bruce brings :beta collective modern jazz group from Chicago to Cleveland
- The Vindys strengthen their hometown roots while branching out beyond Youngstown
- EarthQuaker Symphony creates a confluence of classical and electronic music
- Cleveland's Brite Winter outdoor music festival returns to the Flats
- From open mics to home recordings: how the pandemic changed Ray Flanagan’s approach to music