"In the Garden of Old Age" is a reflection on love, friendship and finding peace. The book is a collaboration between an older writer and a young photographer. On this week's State of the Arts, we sit down with the book's creators.
- DeWine to Meet with Legislative Leaders on EdChoice School Voucher Fix
- When Cleveland's Old Fashion Hot Dogs Closes After 92 Years, Who Gets Custody of the Chili?
- New Program Seeks to Increase Earning Potential for Akron Public Housing Residents
- One Northeast Ohio Mall Has Hope Amid Struggles Facing Other Shopping Centers
- Reduce Reuse Refocus: When It Comes to Recycling Plastics, What's in a Number?
We heard it from you time and again. "Why can't I find one place where I can get what I need to know about recycling in my city, my village, my township?" We looked. We couldn't find one either. As part of our series, Reduce Reuse Refocus , we decided to build one for you.