The health department clarifies who is eligible, which type of shot people should get, and when they should get them.
Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
Morning Headlines: UA Relaxes Vaccine Mandate; Christian Aid Ministries Asks for Prayer, Fasting for Kidnapped MembersAfter speculation that it would drop its COVID-19 vaccine mandate, The University of Akron is keeping it in place but with relaxed requirements; a Holmes County missionary group is calling for a day of prayer in support of 17 members who were abducted by a Haitian gang 12 days ago; an Akron man convicted of setting fires that killed nine of his neighbors has been sentenced to nine consecutive life terms in prison without parole; and more stories.
There are currently no approved vaccines for breast cancer, which affects 1 in 8 women.
The bill includes money for port modernization, freight rail, waterway transportation, highways and airports.
Morning Headlines: Ohio Adjusts Quarantine Guidance for Students; Ohio AG Sues Biden Over Abortion Referral RuleThe Ohio Health Department has issued new guidelines for what to do if a student comes in contact with someone who’s tested positive for COVID; Ohio’s top lawyer has filed suit against the Biden administration over a rule allowing family planning clinics that provide abortion referrals to receive federal funds; a city council in a Cincinnati suburb has voted to ban abortion; and more stories.
The half-dozen candidates were asked about immigration, judicial appointments and social issues but not about former President Donald Trump, though most have angled to gain his support.
But they need to wear masks and they can't stay in class if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Summit County is Offering Booster Shots Starting This Week
- Abandoned Canton Airport Puts Drone in Its Place: on the Ground. OH Really?
- More Woolly Aphids in the Yard This Year? OH Really?
- The Northern Border Re-opens Today, But What If You Want to Travel to the U.S. from Canada?
- You Can Get a Replacement Vaccine Card. OH Really?
The View from Pluto
- Browns Quarterback Baker Mayfield is Taking the Heat for the Team's Struggles. Is it Fair?
- The Browns Kicker Carousel Stops at Chase McLaughlin
- Ushering in the Guardians Era and Honoring the 100-Year Legacy of the Indians
- 'One of Their Finest Moments': Playoff Baseball Returns to Akron After 2020 Shutdown
- 'Tough, Smart, Accountable': The Browns' 2020 Mantra Carries into a New Season with Bigger Expectations
- Hometown Rock Hall Inductee Dave Grohl Is a Catalyst for Warren’s Revival
- Cleveland Scene's Jeff Niesel on the 2021 Rock Hall Class and Chatting with the Go-Go's
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Turns the Spotlight on Cleveland's Music Scene
- Holden Laurence Releases 'Cathartic' New EP
- Shuffle's Most Anticipated New Releases of Fall 2021