As the omicrons surge appears to be waning, Cuyahoga County officials again urged the public to get vaccinated and continue taking precautions to stop the spread of the virus during a press conference Wednesday.
Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
Morning Headlines: Omicron has peaked in Cleveland area; Cleveland Clinic begins study into neurological disordersThe omicron surge appears to have peaked in Cuyahoga County; The Cleveland Clinic has launched the largest ever clinical study to better understand why millions of people around the globe suffer from neurological disorders; the judge in the case of a former Columbus-area doctor accused of murder says he’ll likely approve prosecutors' plan to dismiss nearly half of the counts; and more stories.
Children in both districts were told to remain home Tuesday and Wednesday, after a storm dropped between 15 to 20 inches of snow across Northeast Ohio Monday.
The proposed measure would make releasing 10 or more balloons a minor misdemeanor, carrying a $150 fine.
Reich’s appointment comes as the museum rebuilds its image following a 2020 controversy.
There are some plans already in the works for remedial learning.
The new water reclamation facility is one of 26 projects that are part of a federal consent decree signed by the city of Akron and the U.S. E.P.A. in 2009.
The View from Pluto
- The big rivalry heating up between two small, elite women's college basketball programs
- A playoff-bound Big Ben and the Steelers add to a frustrating year for the Browns
- What went wrong with the Browns and what's next?
- The Cleveland Guardians may have found a new minority owner in David Blitzer
- Terry Pluto's "Vintage Browns" shares memories of "the last great era" of Cleveland football
- From open mics to home recordings: how the pandemic changed Ray Flanagan’s approach to music
- Shuffle's favorite local music of 2021
- Cleveland composer creates Sonata #6 Project to connect music and visual art
- Akron hip-hop duo Free Black! explores socioeconomic themes on 'Black Tuesday!'
- Hometown Rock Hall Inductee Dave Grohl Is a Catalyst for Warren’s Revival