Walker, a 25-year-old Black man, was shot and killed by Akron police following a car chase early Monday.
Trending from WKSU
From the WKSU Newsroom
The plaintiffs argue the Ohio Constitution protects an individual's right to health care choice.
The conservative Ohio think tank filed a brief in support of those challenging a New York law on permits to carry concealed weapons.
There are empty shelves at some pharmacies as people stock up on emergency contraception pills that are designed to be used after sexual intercourse to prevent pregnancy.
Ohio State University entered into a formal partnership with the state’s only private Historically Black College and University on Tuesday. The first-of-its kind agreement with Wilberforce University will create an advanced golf course management program.
Firework season is about to kick into overdrive this weekend as people fill the skies with colorful explosives. For many pet owners, it means figuring out how to help sensitive animals deal with the noise and stress. WVXU spoke with a veterinarian to offer some tips.
The Summit County Sheriff's Office is currently investigating allegations of sex trafficking at the encampment. Sage Lewis, who ran the camp on property behind his business, decided to close the camp due to increased problems and police presence, he said.
- Cornering the spelling, punctuation of street names. OH Really?
- The road to Blossom is paved with Steels Corners. OH Really?
- Cuyahoga County keeps its feet on the ground while reaching for the 'Heights.' OH Really?
- Backyard Bird Count in Cleveland, Akron this weekend
- Some robins love winter in Ohio. OH Really?
The View from Pluto
- With all but four civil lawsuits settled, NFL decision looms for Browns QB DeShaun Watson
- Connecting with dad through sports. Listeners share stories of those bonds ahead of Father's Day
- Former Cavs coach and longtime Clevelander Mike Fratello receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- Graduation life tips from the pros to their younger selves? Don’t rush it, rookies
- NIL deals for Ohio high school athletes? "It's coming."
- As Tri-C JazzFest returns to Playhouse Square, Cleveland's jazz scene looks for ways to thrive
- Ravenna rapper Chanelle Kazadi on track to 'Make It Work' in music
- Indie rockers Spirit of the Bear release first music following new record deal
- Cleveland blues musician Taylor Lamborn emerges from pandemic with new band and live acoustic tracks
- Youngstown singer-songwriter JD Eicher pens debut novel after working with Nicholas Sparks